April 2017While attending the Fountain Hills Chapter to give a presentation on March 10th, I was asked, as your new president, what my goals are for the organization. While I have been thinking about that very issue for the last couple of months, I am still pondering…
• How can we increase our exposure in the community?
• How can we catch the interest of the younger generation, especially those in the 20’s and 30’s?
• What can we offer that is not easily accessible elsewhere?
• How can we make membership in the FHSA something of value?
• What can we do to share our knowledge and enthusiasm with others?
• How do we expand our coverage across the state?
• Can we better manage the Chapters we know have?
Of course, there are many more, but I don’t have all the questions or answers. We all need to put on our thinking caps and work on this together. To that end, I invite each of you to send your ideas, comments, and suggestions to me. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.