Special Interest Groups
The Family History Society of Arizona sponsors a number of Special Interest Groups (SIGs) to assist our members in their research endeavors. SIGs are one of the great benefits of being a member of FHSA.
Our SIGs meet monthly, and most are online via Zoom. Meetings are informal and are a wonderful opportunity to ask questions, share information, and meet with others that have similar interests as yours.
• Family Tree Maker
• Legacy Family Tree
• Location Research, emphasis on Pennsylvania
• Methodology & Genealogical Proof Standard
We have members who have expressed interest in having SIGs for the following topics, but we need hosts to conduct the meetings.
One of the best ways to learn about a subject is to be a host. What are the qualifications to be a host?
• Basic knowledge of the subject area
• Willingness to learn more about the topic
• Willingness to help others
FHSA will provide the advertising and zoom link for all meetings.