The Society is incorporated: to promote, encourage, and foster the study of and research of family histories, genealogies, and original genealogical research; to encourage and assist in the collection, preservation, and dissemination of materials related to genealogical research; to encourage and instruct members in the ethical principles, scientific methods, and effective techniques of genealogical research, and to raise funds for any of the foregoing objectives of the Society and to accept donations, gifts, legacies and bequests.
FHSA IS A NONPROFIT ORGANIZATION FORMED IN 1983 FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSE:
- To promote the study and research of Family histories
- To encourage the collection, preservation and dissemination of materials related to genealogical research
- To encourage and instruct members in the ethical principles, scientific methods and effective techniques of Genealogical research.
Membership year is Jan 1 - Dec 31
$20 for Individuals
$25 for family membership
- Society meetings are held most months, see the Event calendar for details.
- The Annual Meeting is held the 2nd or 3rd Saturday in March.